- Pricing Info
- Recommended Products
- Version Info
- Change Log
- Feature List
- Copyright Info / Branding
- Download Lite Version
Product downloaded over 891 times.
Major feature updates are currently not possible due to design decisions taken by Internet Brands.
DragonByte Technologies are proud to present InfoPanels v2: The most feature-packed Welcome Panel system for vBulletin, and the first Welcome Panel system for vBulletin 5!
Info Panels is another product from DragonByte Technologies, creators of vBActivity and vBShout. Info Panels allows you to display useful and interesting information in a much more user friendly way, allowing your members to access important areas of the forum, and important information, without having to go through different menu screens.
The Welcome Panel displays all the information your users may want to see instantly when they log on, without having to go searching for it. A handy Module format means you don't have to fiddle with complex code in order to drop it on ANY page, you simply use the Site Manager natively in vBulletin 5!
The Top X Stats portion of the software allows your users to keep track of whats going on in the forum almost in real time - perfect for boards with many forums which are hard to keep track of!
Welcome Panel: A block above your normal forums, the Welcome Panel provides a range of stats important to your members such as their post count, % of total forum posts they have, new posts, new PMs etc.
Top X Stats: This block lets you see a continuously updated feed of links to the latests posts made by your members, and many other things that users can choose between. This fits perfectly above a Shoutbox, for instance, to give people an easy view of new posts while they chat.
vBulletin Cache Integration: Further reduce the load from the Top X Stats by integrating InfoPanels with vBulletin 5's cache, ensuring that manual refreshes don't cause additional server load.
Complete Feature List
- The user's picture with link to the profile where they can edit their User Picture
- New posts and threads since the user's last visit
- Time and date
- # unread PMs (# total PMs)
- Forum Stats: Total Members / Total Threads / Total Posts
- Top Poster with link to their profile, showing number of posts and threads they have
- Own Posts / Threads
- # Posts Per Day (# Posts Today)
- % of forum's total posts
- What forum the user is most active in (# posts and # threads)
- Latest News ticker with fade between news items (settable in vBulletin Options)
- Link to User Settings page
Top X Stats
- Choose "X"
- Disable each individual block
- Set various options per block
- Create new blocks with different options based on each Block Type
- User Stats
- Newest Members
- Top Posters
- Top Thread Starters
- Forum Statistics
- Newest Replies
- Most Viewed Threads
- Fully integrated with vBulletin 5's new Cache functionality using the "Standard" cache type
- Settable Time-To-Live in vBulletin options to balance stale content with resource savings
- "Global" stats such as the Forum Stats in the above list are cached user-agnostic
- Per-user stats like # Posts Per Day are cached per-user
- A hassle-free Module setup lets you drop the Welcome Panel on literally any page via vBulletin 5's Site Builder!
- Configurable Module title lets you rename the "Welcome Panel" header should you choose
- Fully integrated with the Site Builder under the "Display" grouping
vB4 / vB5 Differences
Currently Missing Features
Top X Stats
- "Detached" Top X Stats
This mod displays a copyright notification in the footer of Forum Home and pages generated by this mod which includes:
- 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
- 1 Link to Product Description page of this modification
- 1 Link to Hivelocity Hosting (Lite Version only)